Here’s the balance of Larry’s current work. He’s also going to include a nifty pilotable Zodiac so you can zip around the terminals. All shots in Prepar3d.
… well some of it. Here are some shots at Chemainus ferry terminal of Larry Robinson‘s not yet released PNW Ferry System, featuring the MV Tenaka and Pacific Explorer tug. Note in the third shot the default ferry for comparison. This freeware work (still not finalized, for example there no effects in the below), which includes all terminals on Saltspring, will nicely complement SaltspringPlus.
I’ve been working on Ganges again, redoing it in much more detail. It’ll be a while before there will be screenshots. I also have images for CMBH (Mt. Belcher): that’ll be a nifty destination. In respect of Don Arney’s privacy the model will be fictitious.
- my installer requirements were met without question and fuss
- they created the installer/wrapper at no charge
- they had no problem taking on the no-profit function of upgrading current users for free
- response was very prompt to requests and modifications
- all communication was courteous and respectful
- the margin they take is very reasonable
- their vendor on-line interface is excellent
- their ability to sell is great, exceeding expectations
- their customer service is excellent, as far as I know all issues have been attended to promptly and professionally
- their payments come through with an astonishing speed
In summary, Adrian and his team are an awesome group to work with, and I highly recommend them to any developers. I like working with people with a “can do” attitude. More info here.
Now available at the Flightsim Store! If you purchased from there, you do not need to upgrade, you have the latest. Current owners/donators get a free upgrade. Log in to the Flightsim store (or create an account) using the same email address you used for your PayPal payment when you bought directly from me. Go ahead and select VictoriaPlus for purchase, and you will find it available at a price of $0.00. Dig deep and pay up!