I’ve been making contributions to the new ORBX Southern Alaska project and before too long should be able to post screenshots. My bits have included the Skagway-Carcross corridor, including:
• Skagway cruiseship terminal
• Skagway floatplane base. (7K2)
• Temsco helicopter terminal
• Skagway airport (PAGY)
• White Pass & Yukon train model
• Glacier Station
• Fraser Station
• Bennett Station
• Carcross airport (CFA4)
• Carcross floatplane base (CEB7)
• Carcross town centre including custom buildings and bridges and seasonal objects
• Venus mine site (this one you have to find!)
Got lots of help from Chris Clack, Neil Hill, Alex Goff, Tim Harris and of course Holger Sandmann.
Release date has not been announced, but watch the ORBX site for details.
Now if that isn’t a gibberish title, what is? But die-hard simmers will understand fully.
Umberto at fsdreamteam (FSDT) has made it clear that their upcoming FSX version of Vancouver International Airport (CYVR) will be fully compatible with Vancouver+ V3 and ORBX FTX PNW. Timeframes are a mystery but I (and many others!) look forward to the release of this long-sought component of Pacific Northwest scenery.