Fudging Vic+ to work in FTX PNW
Bert Pieké has had some success combining key elements of Victoria+ with FTX PNW. This is for the knowledgable user, not recommended for folks not used to manipulating folders and files. No warranties expressed or implied!!
1. Create a new folder in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery called VicPlusLite
2. Create \scenery and \texture subfolders in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\VicPlusLite
3. Copy all files from Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FSAddon\VictoriaPlus\VicPlus Higher Priority\Texture to your new texture folder.
4. Copy just the files listed below found in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FSAddon\VictoriaPlus\VicPlus Higher Priority\Scenery to your new scenery folder
5. In your scenery library be sure you do not have VicPlus enabled, and add VicPlusLite to your library. Order should be:
- CYYJ (2011) – top (if you have it. Be sure this is installed with the PNW option)
- VicPlusLite – next
- ORBX PNW – lower
Files to copy from scenery folder (step 4):
When you’ve done this, also follow the instructions in Birdguy’s post on this page.