The ORBX Southern Alaska scenery for FSX and P3D is now available. The title is a bit of a misnomer as the product includes the southern Yukon and a chunk of northwest British Columbia as well. Click here for details and download link. Enjoy!
Folks, more screenshots for Southern Alaska (SAK) are available, and more will be, on the ORBX Preview forum. Drop by often.
And for more info on the White Pass & Yukon Railroad, drop by Boerries Burkhardt’s excellent fan site.
Here are some shots from the areas I contributed to for this project. These are still beta and not final.
I’ve been making contributions to the new ORBX Southern Alaska project and before too long should be able to post screenshots. My bits have included the Skagway-Carcross corridor, including:
• Skagway cruiseship terminal
• Skagway floatplane base. (7K2)
• Temsco helicopter terminal
• Skagway airport (PAGY)
• White Pass & Yukon train model
• Glacier Station
• Fraser Station
• Bennett Station
• Carcross airport (CFA4)
• Carcross floatplane base (CEB7)
• Carcross town centre including custom buildings and bridges and seasonal objects
• Venus mine site (this one you have to find!)
Got lots of help from Chris Clack, Neil Hill, Alex Goff, Tim Harris and of course Holger Sandmann.
Release date has not been announced, but watch the ORBX site for details.
Took a while, but they figured this out: read here.